welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
1:29 PM
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Life Sux With BackStabbers and Idiots!
Well for everyone's infor I am not very happy with someone I know and another thing I don't care about her anymore and I don care what every other people thinks of me anymore since my close friends all knows what happened. So WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY? Fed-up and feeling fucked up by this kind of people. But then I think I am not as hurt as nicole... I think she is still in some shock that she did that to her... I pity her, as for me, lucky for me I am so called immune to it so I am actually feeling alright just that I feel sad for people like her friends, family or people close to her. I actually do, well I am not going to say anything more about her since 1. I am not close to her. 2. I don like to talk about her anymore. 3. No point saying the things since everyone has their own story to tell. 4. I don want my day to be spoiled just talking about her!
So lets move on and talk about what actually happened yesterday! LOLS
Okay yesterday went to school and did my RIA and 3DM. My website for RIA sucks and I think I might fail that assignment! LOLs but I don't want to think about it anymore then after lunch uploaded my assignment and moved on to my rigging for 3DM... Tough luck on getting a desktop since another class is using it for rendering but then ZX and Nicole and me managed to do our 3 poses and submit it. ZX gave up on doing the rigging and so she submitted the one jim did. She is definately courageous to do that, as for Nicole she is still working on it, as for me something bad happened to my file since everything is crapped up together and I can't submit so I tried asking million to send me his file after he finished but he shouted that he is doing for his whole class so I was rejected. But still I managed to finish it within 1 n 1/2 hours with the rigging except for the toe tapping since I totally don understand a single thing at all! [X
Back to after the submitting the poses, played viwawa with ZX and saw her prettiest wawa in the world and leveled up my wawa in big 2! LOL then after much waiting we managed to head to town and meet up with Han Ming. Went to CineLeisure to eat Kobuyashi, ordered a Ebi Bento and the serving was like super big de lor! Felt so blotted after that. Then went to Esplanade Mall de DXO and drink to celebrate and play with Abel. Since Sunday was his birthday and we were still rushing our assignments we did not meet up and pushed back to Monday to celebrate it for him. Order 4 towers to drink and Abel and Fun were tipsy after the frog game! LOLs that was fun to see lor.... well Han Ming, Million and me were the most sober wan, Nicole I think she don like the taste and ZX a bit tipsy le lor... Then ask for a song dedication to Abel when he went to the toilet! Dedicated a "You are so beautiful" to him and of course sang the Happy Birthday song to him! It must the most memorable birthday he will ever have! But then came the torture... he just keep talking an talking non-stop... I will not blog the unpleasant part since it is a torture to recall what he did... so went home around 2 plus on a cab and the torture for me did not end just like that... since I am sharing a cab with him! T.T Poor me... slept until 11 before doing my rigging.... my mei mei is asking me to eat lunch le... so that's it... [: